|Name||35 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Logsplitter|
|Engine||Subaru EX27, 9.0 HP, 265 cc, Over Head Cam, Manual Start|
|Max Splitting Force||35 Ton|
|Max Splitting Length||25 Inch (640 mm)|
|Splitting Wedge Height||8 Inch (203 mm)|
|Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate||16 G/Minute (60.5 L/Min)|
|Split Cycle (forward / return)||8 Seconds forward / 5 Seconds return|
|Hydraulic Pressue||3600 PSI|
|Ram Cylinder Bore Size||5.0 Inch (130 mm)|
|Hydraulic Oil Capacity||5.5 Gallon (20.8 Litre)|
|Single Hand Operation||Yes|
|Logsplitter Cover Included||Yes|
|Wheel||Off Road, 16" x 4.8" x 8"|
|Height in Horizontal Position||39.5" (1003 mm)|
|Height in Vertical Position||67" (1701 mm)|
|Length in Horizontal Position||85.5" (2171 mm)|
|Length in Vertical Position||84" (2134 mm)|
|Dry Weight||544 lbs (247 kg)|
Boss 35 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Logsplitter
$3,599.00 – $3,699.00
The Boss WD35T is a hugely powerful 35 ton log splitting machine with all the rugged durability & performance to split the toughest logs.
- Subaru EX27, 9.0 HP commercial grade engine provides smooth power and extended reliability
- Patented hydraulics deliver 35 Ton of splitting force
- Upgraded Splitting Length—25”
- One-handed operation, 3 position control, automatic ram return, and wide, rugged log trays make this easy for anyone to use.
- Towable—wheeled trailer jack included.
- Pivoting bed enables horizontal & vertical operation
- Range of splitting heads available.
Boss Industrial Warranty
Boss Industrial products come with a warranty that surpasses any guarantee in the industry. We promise to repair or replace any part of a product that proves to be defective in workmanship or materials for a period of 2 years from the purchase date for residential use or 6 months for commercial and rental usage.