|Name||25 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Logsplitter|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton CR950 Series, 6.0 HP, 208 cc, Manual Start|
|Max Splitting Force||25 Ton|
|Max Splitting Length||25 Inch (640 mm)|
|Splitting Wedge Height||7 Inch (180 mm)|
|Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate||11 G/Minute (42 L/Min)|
|Split Cycle (forward / return)||8 Seconds forward / 6 Seconds return|
|Hydraulic Pressue||3750 PSI|
|Ram Cylinder Bore Size||4.0 Inch (102 mm)|
|Hydraulic Oil Capacity||3.5 Gallon (13.3 Litre)|
|Single Hand Operation||Yes|
|Logsplitter Cover Included||Yes|
|Wheel||Off Road, 16" x 4.8" x 8"|
|Height in Horizontal Position||39.5" (1003 mm)|
|Height in Vertical Position||67" (1702 mm)|
|Length in Horizontal Position||85.5" (2172 mm)|
|Length in Vertical Position||84" (2134 mm)|
|Dry Weight||474 lbs (216 kg)|
Boss 25 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Logsplitter
The Boss WD25T is an all purpose 25 ton log splitting unit that has the power and strength to take on almost any job.
- Briggs & Stratton CR950 Series, 208 cc, 6.0 HP commercial grade engine provides smooth power and extended reliability
- Patented hydraulics deliver 25 Ton of splitting force
- Upgraded Splitting Length—25”
- One-handed operation, 3 position control, automatic ram return, and wide, rugged log trays make this easy for anyone to use.
- Towable—wheeled trailer jack included.
- Pivoting bed enables horizontal & vertical operation
- Range of splitting heads available.
These logsplitters are shipped in a crate and a 80% pre-assembled
Boss Industrial Warranty
Boss Industrial products come with a warranty that surpasses any guarantee in the industry. We promise to repair or replace any part of a product that proves to be defective in workmanship or materials for a period of 2 years from the purchase date for residential use or 6 months for commercial and rental usage.